Quality Assurance- Ensuring the provision of quality products and services as per customer requirements!
Quality assurance vs Quality ControlOften used interchangeably, the terms "quality assurance" and "quality control" refer to ways of ensuring the quality of a service or product from start to finish. For instance, the term " assurance" is a positive declaration on a product or service. It will ensure that the product will function according to the client’s expectations and requirements. The term "control", however, is used to describe the fifth phase of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) model. DMAIC is a data-driven quality strategy used to improve processes.
Quality Assurance in Software SolutionsQuality assurance in software testing ensures that a quality product is delivered to a customer by an organization. A number of administrative and procedural activities are implemented in a quality system to achieve requirements and desired goals for a product. It is important to fulfill these requirements for a successful product that is ‘fit for use’.
Quality Assurance service providers work according to the following parameters; a systematic measurement, comparison with a standard, monitoring of processes and an associated feedback loop that minimizes error prevention. In contrast to this, quality control focuses on process output.
Quality Assurance Service providers - ‘Fit for Use products’Quality assurance is based on two fundamental principles:
- "Fit for purpose", which means the product should function in accordance with the intended purpose
- "Right first time", which means that there should be a minimization of mistakes and any loopholes should be eliminated.
The QA cycle or PDCA cycle typically consists of the following steps:
- Plan. The team should plan and establish a workflow process that will facilitate in achieving the objectives and desired results as per customer requirements
- Do. This step largely consists of development and testing, and also making due changes during the process.
- Check. This is important in terms of monitoring and modifying the processes to ensure that it meets customer requirements.
- Act. A QA expert should act fast to implement the required changes in the product or service.
Great quality assurance service provide:
- A Potent Testing Environment
- Carefully selected release criteria
- Application of automated testing to high-risk areas
- Smart solutions to save money and fasten the entire process.
- Appropriate time allocation for each process
- Priority to amend gaps in software based on software usage and feedback
- Dedicated security and performance testing team
- Simulate customer accounts similar to a production environment
At Xeven Solutions, functionality testing is designed so your application can run flawlessly. We will achieve your goal together.
We focus on creating a positive end user experience for your customers. We meticulously analyze and identify potential errors, confusing designs, and performance flaws.
Our expertise lies in building safe and secure solutions that comply with relevant regulatory authorities. Weidentify system vulnerabilities and provide recommendations to enhance your application's security.
Our team of QA experts will test your application vulnerabilities and assess the factors that may be slowing it down. We'll also provide a comprehensive report and help you make an informed decision for your business.
Our QA specialists will test your application to ensure full compatibility across different browsers, databases, hardware, server infrastructures, resolution displays, and devices.
Why choose Xeven Solutions
With over a decade of experience in the industry, we have been able to lure in a loyal customer base all over the world.
We don’t focus on numbers, we focus on value-based services for our customers.
Establishing a lasting relationship with our customers is our priority. The only way we can do that is by delivering quality services on time tailored to their needs.
Our skilled team of QA experts is not only experienced, but is also adaptable. Partner with us and save overhead, time and stress!